COSMOSS (COmputer Systems, Memory, and OS Security) Lab
We enjoy building practical systems with focuses on performance, scalability, security, and reliability. In particular, we are interested in the interactions between layers and revisit the design of computer systems in a holistic manner encompassing hardware, operating system, and applications. Our research contributions have been published in top-tier systems conferences and security conferences, and have made a real-world impacts on critical software, including Linux kernel. If you are interested in building and breaking systems with us, please contact Dr. Changwoo Min with your CV.
- [08/28/2020] POSEIDON and libHetMP (2 papers) are accepted to Middleware'20!
- [08/15/2020] CrossFS is accepted to OSDI'20!
- [06/11/2020] Sanidhya has successfully defended his PhD thesis! Congratulations Sanidhya!
- [05/08/2020] RaceXP is accepted to Black Hat USA 2020!
- [05/04/2020] Anthony has successfully defended his MS thesis! Congratulations Anthony!
- [04/28/2020] Jinwoo has successfully defended his MS thesis! Congratulations Jinwoo!
- [04/19/2020] MARDU is accepted to SYSTOR'20!
- [03/17/2020] DEX is accepted to ICDCS'20!
- [02/15/2020] HydraList is accepted to VLDB'20!
- [01/16/2020] TimeStone will be presented at NVMW'20!
- [12/05/2019] ACCFS is accepted to TPDS!
- [12/02/2019] Ajit has successfully defended his MS thesis! Congratulations Ajit!
- [11/19/2019] TimeStone is accepted to ASPLOS'20!
- [07/23/2019] ShflLocks is accepted to SOSP'19!
- [05/08/2019] Ajit won Torgersen Graduate Student Research Excellence Award!
- [04/17/2019] SWAN is accepted to ATC'19!
- [04/14/2019] HermiTux won the best paper award at VEE'19!
- [02/04/2019] HermiTux is accepted to VEE'19!
- [11/17/2018] MV-RLU is accepted to ASPLOS'19!
- [04/19/2018] AFS is accepted to HotStorage'18!
- [04/18/2018] eCS is accepted to ATC'18!
- [01/23/2018] Solros and Ordo are accepted to EuroSys'18!
- [08/03/2017] Our fuzzing primitive paper is accepted to CCS'17!
- [07/13/2017] Flsched is accepted to APSys'17!